To apply for any of the fee reductions available, you need to live in the following West Yorkshire postcodes: 

  • BD (with additional checks required for BD20, BD22, BD23 & BD24)

  • LS (with additional checks required for LS17, LS21-24 & LS29)

  • HX, HD, WF, OL14 and S72

We will require you to provide evidence of your address to verify your eligibility.

Please note: some funding is available if you live outside of West Yorkshire, contact Enrolments on 01274 327327 to find out more.

When you enrol on a course with us, you need to provide photographic identification with one of the following;

  • Valid Passport      

  • Valid UK Driving Licence

If you are unable to provide photo ID we will accept one of the following:                             

• National Insurance Number (letter from DWP or NI Card)

• Bank Debit/Credit Card

  • Universal Credit statement

  • Wage Slip

  • Utility bill e.g. council tax, gas, electricity and water

  • Working Tax Credit notification letter

If you haven’t lived in the UK/EU for three years or more prior to the start of the course, you will need to provide one of the following to confirm your settlement status and also complete an eligibility form during enrolment;

• Non EU/UK passport                                     

• Valid UK residence ID card

• Home Office letter confirming visa status

Share this page