Shipley College Course Photos Sept 2022 Laugh2

T LEVELS  16-19

T Levels are a two-year qualification that are equivalent to three A-Levels. However, with a T Level you will choose just one subject, which is the career you aspire to pursue. For instance, we offer T Levels in becoming a Data Analyst, an Accountant, or a Florist, among others.

T Levels can increase your employment prospects in the chosen career, as you will work with relevant employers right from the start of the course. You will also go on placements with these employers at their organisations. During these placements, which make up about 20% of your course, you will spend around 45-60 days. The remaining 80% of your course will be spent learning in college.

T Levels began in 2020, and they have quickly become a popular option. The qualification was designed with the input of leading employers such as BBC, IBM, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), and the Royal Society of Chemistry. 

Browse our T Level courses below.

OUR T LEVELS

Foundation T Level Childcare

Level 2

T Levels 1 Year

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

Foundation T Level  Childcare

Foundation T level Craft and Design

Level 2

T Levels 1 Year

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

Foundation T level Craft and Design

Foundation T Level Digital Technology

Level 2

T Levels 1 Year

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

Foundation T Level Digital Technology

Foundation T Level Health ( GCSE Science)

Level 2

T Levels 1 Year

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

Foundation T Level Health ( GCSE Science)

Foundation T Level Healthcare

Level 2

T Levels 1 Year

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

Foundation T Level Healthcare

Foundation T Level Media

Level 2

T Levels 1 Year

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

Foundation T Level Media

Foundation T Level Science

Level 2

T Levels 1 Year

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

Foundation T Level Science

T Level Craft and Design - Fashion and Textiles

Level 3

T Levels 2 Years

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

T Level Craft and Design - Fashion and Textiles

T Level in Accounting Level 3

Level 3

T Levels 2 Years

Start Date: 03-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

T Level in Accounting Level 3

T Level in Digital Business Services (Data/Information Analyst) Level 3

Level 3

T Levels 2 Years

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

T Level in Digital Business Services (Data/Information Analyst) Level 3

T Level in Digital Production Design & Development (Programming) Level 3

Level 3

T Levels 2 Years

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

T Level in Digital Production Design & Development (Programming) Level 3

T Level in Digital Support Services Level 3

Level 3

T Levels 2 Years

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

T Level in Digital Support Services Level 3

T Level in Education & Childcare Level 3

Level 3

T Levels 2 Years

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

T Level in Education & Childcare Level 3

T Level in Finance Level 3

Level 3

T Levels 2 Years

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

T Level in Finance Level 3

T Level in Health Level 3

Level 3

T Levels 2 Years

Start Date: 03-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

T Level in Health Level 3

T Level in Management and Admin Level 3

Level 3

T Levels 2 Years

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

T Level in Management and Admin Level 3

T Level Media, Broadcast and Production

Level 3

T Levels 2 Years

Start Date: 02-Sep-2024

Made for: T Levels

T Level Media, Broadcast and Production

“WE'VE REALLY ENJOYED WORKING WITH SHIPLEY COLLEGE'S T LEVEL STUDENTS AT EXA NETWORKS, THEY'VE BEEN FANTASTIC - HARDWORKING, EAGER TO LEARN, AND A PLEASURE TO BE AROUND.”

"We've been impressed by their skills and dedication, and we're excited to announce that some will be joining us permanently as they've exceeded all expectations during their placement. We believe in investing in the next generation of skilled professionals, and it's been a pleasure to be a part of that journey with Shipley College.

– Lewis Aird, Technical Support Manager, Exa Networks

WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT T LEVELS?

T Levels EXPLAINED

 

 

 

Share this page