Available to anyone 16+ and requiring no experience, an apprenticeship is a job with training. You will gain hands-on experience, earn a wage and get a head start towards your chosen career. They can take 1 to 3 years to complete and we offer apprenticeships from Level 2 to 5.
What you need to know:
• The employer sets the entry requirements
• Usually 4 days a week with your employer and one day a week studying with College
• You will study English & maths alongside your apprenticeship if you do not already have them
• The Government sets the minimum salary, however many employers pay significantly more, depending on the role.
• Level 3 Apprenticeships are equivalent to 2-3 A Levels which can lead to, or be an alternative to university
Successful completion of an apprenticeship will involve passing an End Point Assessment, and the completion of a portfolio of evidence, a series of practical assessment tests and a professional discussion.